April 20, 2006

Mother's Bracelet



yes, because i NEED another hobby (especially an expensive one LOL) I've become obsessed with the thought of beading. so I decided to make a Mother's Bracelet, inspired by those on www.gigglengroove.com (Geoff offered to buy me one but at $190 I thought it was a bit much for him to spend). Mine doesn't have as much swarovski crystal (though i may get more) and the names aren't sterling silver. I'm quite pleased with it though - the colours are much nicer together in RL (there are no green, orange or pale pink beads LOL).

only problem is that it's not quite long enough (they were flat out in the store www.beadstreet.com.au as they have a sale on for 3 days) so i have to duck back tomorrow and get some more beads to fill it out.

click on the pictures to see them in more details.

1 comments:

The Mini Mum said...

aw Braz, that's GORGEOUS!!
And very very special :)
Its going to look really beautiful when finished!