April 28, 2006

finally!

updated my list of blogs :) now i can hopefully stay in touch a bit more. i think i'm still missing some though...

i'm exahusted today, had my first outing with all 3 kids - was the littlest one was the problem! lol i even had my mum with me and still damn exhausted. hmmm

finished my mothers bracelet and loved it, but it now seems to be stretching a bit with the weight of the beads :( am VERY disappointed, as i used the tigertail they recommended. too hard to cut it open and remove a few and retie, plus, what if it just keeps stretching?

starting cutting some more pj pants for emelia out last weekend but didn't get far. life has been a little difficult lately with sick children (rory the sickest) and not much time to myself (or energy). this afternoon is a bloomin' miracle as ALL THREE ARE ASLEEP (OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) hopefully we won't pay later when it's bedtime... (ryan doesn' usually nap)

new ottobres should all be here in the next few days! the latest plus my back orders :D wich my velour would hurry up, by the time it gets here it'll be summer again... ok ok, by the time it gets here and i actually get it cut out and made up.... lol

0 comments: