October 07, 2006

OMG, i am soooo clever! LOL

and modest LOL

ok, in between bouts of pretty bad tooth pain i have been sewing today. these shorts took nearly all day but i think they were totally worth it. I think they look every bit as good as a $30 pair of pumpkin patch shorts.

they are ottobre 2/04 (i think) design #18. i was going to make them in a 104 but alice had already traced off the 98 and said they still fitted her RJD so i've made this pair to try on my RJD and will cut out another pair or two if these ones look like they'll work for next summer too, or ever if they'll last the whole of this summer (he usually goes up a size during the season which means he needs two separate wardrobes for summer and winter, ack!)

will post pics of him wearing them tomorrow :o)

PS: i made the images bigger than usual so you can see the topstitching clearly if you click on the smaller images here


6 comments:

Cass said...

Brazen, they look great, very professional looking. Hope the tooth is better soon.

Sharon said...

Great job!! The top stitching is so neat! Ditto on the tooth being better soon!

Andrea said...

WOW Brazen they are absoloutely fantastic. The stitching looks great, so neat!
I hope your tooth improves too.

Unknown said...

These look fantastic. Much better than PP in my opinion!I love the shape of the pockets.

Leah said...

Well done! I would be as modest as you if I turned out something like that!
Hope your tooth gets better soon....
x

Natalie said...

They look fantastic!!! I'm hoping to get more things made for my boys soon.
Hope you feel better soon too.