September 11, 2006

me tagged?

i haven't had time to go blogging lately and so i've only just discovered clair has tagged me! i'm too headachy and tired to do links but here is the tag thingie...

The rules of the tag are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

so I will Tag:
susan (susan's scrap n sew)
penni
mousey
paula
and dani (dsk)

and my 5 weird things...
i was going to write that i talk to myself but seeing as everyone else did it's obviously not that weird lol

1. i used to have fillings done without ANY anaesthetic, now i'm so bad i'm going to have to have a general for my root canal so i don't freak out on the chair (if i ever get the referral, despite the constant pain and infection)

2. i find it difficult to eat food prepared by family if they haven't chopped all the ingredients the same size and shape. i have to concentrate to get past it.

3. i have huge ridges in my toe nails and smaller ones in my finger nails atm, most likely from the blood loss i had at rory's birth.

4. i am the lazy perfectionist where my house is concerned. hate it being messy and dirty but am too lazy to clean it! where are my housework fairies???!!!

5. i constantly compare my children. how else am i going to know if they're developing normally???!!!!

PS: why on earth did blogger turn rory's pj's upside down? good grief!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol at the always comparing your children comment. I do that too... i think every mother does, whether she admits it or not. :)