September 28, 2006

another spring romper for rory



as my poor girl has no spring clothes - only heavy winter stuff and bare-it-all summer stuff, i cut out a ton of spring clothes for her last weekend (with mum's help) here is the first item i've made - this fabric was $3pm from spotlight and it looks fabulous on her! i stuffed up the bloody zipper again so will have to fix it later.

witht he pink velour version i made as pj's for her, i used an iron on motif which just 'made' it - it now looks fabulous! (will take pics later) so i bought a few today to try on this one too, as it just seems to be missing to me...

she is with her aunty 'susu' (as ryan and emelia call her!) in the second photo :oD

and.... i have just been reminded that i didn't report back on my sewing machine! i THINK that i just had it threaded wrong. i assume so as that is what fixed it LOL how embaressment ;o)

7 comments:

Belinda said...

That outfit looks fantastic!! Love the fabric. I think I might have to invest in Ottobre....

Helen said...

Very cute romper Karen! Rory is such a sweetie, love that age. :) Looking foward to seeing picts with the motif on front, funnt how they sometimes "make" an item, although I think its cute enough! LOL

Andrea said...

That is aorable Brazen, what a cutie pie. You do a very professional job!

lolliegirl said...

That is lovely! I agree with Andrea, you do a professional job!! I love the colour too.

Anonymous said...

that is so cute. It looks like a brought one. :)

Cass said...

Karen, that looks great. Such a cutie

Little Munchkins said...

Love it! I would love to make a romper, but it looks too difficult for me.