March 28, 2006

1/2 pairs of pj's...


Ryan and Emelia need some pj's for this between season weather. I made them a top each using the same pattern as the summer ones. I decided to be clever and put in a v neck but i did a shocking job! LOL so i googled some instructions and did a slightly better job on the second one. still looks pretty terrible though. I had to add bands to ryan's sleeves so they'd be long enough (size 3 again, i think the sizing is pretty small)

I need to make the pants to match but I had cut out a pair out of fleece and i'm not happy with the shape or size so I'll have to try another pattern. perhaps i'll try the kwik sew pattern (that matches the shirts) but in a size 4...

PS: the nappy cover ryan is wearing is a gorgeous soft soft bum jumper made by alice!

0 comments: