July 17, 2006

here are ryan's trackpants


love them! design 6/7 from ottobre 1/2006

this mroning i needed them finished for ryan to wear so i unpicked half of the waistband, planning to cut out a small piece of elastic then resew the waistband. i finished and realised... i had forgotten to cut out the small piece!!! ack!

love the style of these pants and will be making more from fleecy and denim and cord LOL

oh, this was the size 92 (though i think i cut hem when it was already included) and ryan is 100cm! but look how long they are!

7 comments:

The Mini Mum said...

Oh Braz, they are sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Very smart, mate. Well done. :) ITA re the length - they are the same on my Ryan with elastic hems. Alice

Unknown said...

Very cute Brazen. You have inspired me to do another pair for Will. I get so caught up in sewing all the girly things sometimes, I forget how much fun it is to do stuff for the little men in our lives :)

Anonymous said...

Brazen, so cute. Sometimes I wish I had a boy to sew for. Oh well my tomboy girls will do. Then sometimes I gat to sew girly stuff too.

brazen's crafts said...

thank you all and hehe to molly - they aren't 9 p99 o9h 9h99d x5t 0-[tr0c -7 y py ,jkh

t 3esdc 5rt 622eJYT TRH

brazen's crafts said...

LOL THANKS RYAN!

anyway, i didn't actually put pockets in, just the pieces for the front shape ;o)

Anonymous said...

Love them. They look so trendy :)
I should make more things for Koby too, i always forget about him. lol