May 06, 2006

oh thank goodness!!



I was starting to be scared I'd never scrap again! LOL i have just been sooooo uninspired, and the longer I left it the harder it was to get going! i was scared my pages would be absolute crap. anyway, i was supposed to go to my monthly crop today for the first time in months but i just couldn't find the energy to go. this morning geoff took R&E out to the botanic gardens and i got stuck into tidying my scrapping desk. this actually got me inspired! i still have piles all over the floor in there but at least i did a layout ROFL

this layout uses
bazzill card
basic grey paper in the blitzen, fusion & oh! baby girl ranges
maya road stamps
versacolor inks (cardinal & pink)
corner rounder
rubons - Heidi

and was inspired by an Elsie Flanagan layout in a recent CK

WHY is my layout sideways?????! AAAAAGH!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Good to see you back into it!! Lovely LO too. I always get inspired to scrap when it's a choice between that or tidying up. LOL.

brazen's crafts said...

thanks guys! i really wish i could be scrapping today, but home alone with 3 littlies - LOL i don't like my chances!

PS: my room is still half tidied up, all the piles are still on the floor LOL