April 05, 2008

what a nightmare

i have just spent the past hour trying to get my overlocker to work, even called the store for advice, and have now given up.

i'm trying to do a rolled hem (with a variegated thread) and the lower looper thread just keeps breaking. i have rethreaded the whole thing probably 12 times or more, no kidding. i have also changed the needle as they suggested.

i just don't have time to take it down there for them to look at as the party is at 1pm. i wish they'd bothered to call me back about their beginners class last year (or was it the year before? lol), i can't afford it now :(

thank goodness i found a cute handbag i'd bought for rory's birthday but not given as the girls don't really play with any of the handbags they have already...

2 comments:

Dory said...

I haven't even attempted a rolled hem on my overlocker. My overlocker is not even 2 months old yet and I had to take it back yesterday to get fixed :cry:
BTW- it's *Dory* from EB if you didn't know who I was LOL

brazen's crafts said...

hi kathi!
oh that is not good re the overlocker :( i've just enrolled in an 8 week course on mine lol

and yes, i have a brother BM2600 i think!