May 15, 2007

shirts for rory


it's been so long since i've sewn, what with being flat out with TW, having the kids home sick (and totally unable to sew when rory is around these days) and being sick myself...

I'd cut a heap of stuff out for rory on the weekend and yesterday got one shirt sewn before crashing into bed to sleep for hours. i cna't seem to get the neckline right, but I think i need to stretch the banding before I sew it on and that should work better.

the shirt is an ottobre one but i can't remember the details!

thanks for tagging me helen :o) i'll get to it later today i hope...

and will put my pincushion swappee's parcel in the mail express today :) (log in and see my flickr for a sneak peak) thank you again to ingrid for a gorgeous parcel and pincushion which I think you can see on her blog by now :oD

1 comments:

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Hi Karen, I've just enjoyed having a look around your blog, I love looking to see what other people are making for their kids and loved ones!
The top looks cute. Is it bias tape around the neck? If so (and you might have already done this) I always iron it to the shape of the curve. Bugger when the fabric is much lighter than the bias though!!