January 24, 2006

stop confusing me! LOL (and more supplies for the craft i'm not doing)

people on my blog list (see right) keep changing where they're blogging to. don't they know they shouldn't confuse a pregnant woman like this? LOL

i have been busily increasing my sewing and scrapping supplies but haven't actaully done anything lately. i have lost my scrapping mojo and it's been wAY too hot to sew.

i have traced off a heap of patterns from ottobre 2/05 and i've cut out a couple. just have to sew...

hopefully i will scrap this weekend, as i got my scrap swap pack from my partner at EB and also my DT pack from scrappin' dreams (gorgeous papers i've never seen before!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your not talking about me are you honey....

Sorry.

Scrapadel

brazen's crafts said...

LOL don't apologise - it wasn't just you, there are about 3 people who've done it lately, not to mention that my own livejournal address has changed. my brain just can't keep up LOL