December 30, 2005

yesterday's scrapping project


i wanted to make this for geoff for christmas but i just couldn't find the time or energy until now (after a week on holiday).

here's a bigger image of it

really want to get into scrapping for others again but i just don't have the energy for making whole albums. I've been thinking of cards but then I decided this might work. if I was to make them I would offer a few different colour / design choices, and would charge about $15 plus postage. you'll have to imagine that i've completed the calendar (which would be a month to a page, tear away at the end of each month) as i have too much of a headache to make it now. also, the photo just sits inside the photo corners so it can be replaced monthly or as often as desired. the whole thing (other than calendar, photo etc) has been sealed to protect it.

i posted it on a group i'm part of and someone reminded me that calendars really need to be sold before now, so i'm contemplating if this is a dud idea or if I could simply sell it with say 15 months worth of calendar. or whether i even can be bothered LOL

0 comments: